Beyond 22c li3
RV Length
Chassis
Ford Transit 350 awd
Engine
Eco boost
Fulltimer
No
Are there enough Beyond owners to have some good Q&A discussions? Wife and I just took delivery of a new
22c awd li3. The coach was purchased sight unseen out of state from NIRVC. The dealer did a great job on the PDI (pre delivery inspection) and delivered it 800 miles to my house in Texas. The entire transaction was very smooth & professional from order, closing (all over the phone) to delivery. The only short coming was not getting a good detailed delivery walk through. Coachmen does not have a actual unit operator manual. There are factory installation operators manuals for most of systems but you have to know enough about what you are looking at to know what you are looking at. To our good fortune most everything is working after a lot of trial and error. This li3 lithium power system is incredible. Coupled with the truma furnace/water heater we have survived a few nights In the 20s temp. Have a few questions for later.

Attachments

• 124B5CA9-92E4-4BE5-8E5E-6ABCAD0AB0E6.jpeg
    124B5CA9-92E4-4BE5-8E5E-6ABCAD0AB0E6.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 21
1st question. Is anyone with a new Beyond using the” wi fi ranger “ does it work? Can’t get ours to setup.

@WiFiRanger is on the site and may be able to assist you. Do you know which model you have?

We have used ours. Worked fine. You should have a book with your rig and it will walk you through the process. I think Neal is right, you should find set up info on line.

@WiFiRanger is on the site and may be able to assist you. Do you know which model you have?
We think we have the Sky Pro Antenna, no documents on antenna came with coach. The wi fi ranger is a Core, that’s on the little box installed. There is a one page instruction sheet on the Ranger. Using the instruction sheet, recorded phone instruction from wi fi ranger and the coachmen online video the wife has spent three days going over and over installation always ending up on the control panel where it does not connect. She has been told she needs to put in password for the router but there is not a place on the control panel for a password. There is a list of routers. She picks ours but it will not connect. When we inter the coach in our driveway with an iPad the Ranger takes over the wi fi but will not connect. We have to turn off the Ranger to get our home wi fi back. It is trying to work but after 3 days of internet instructions and videos we end up with no connection. It seems manufacturers do not want to talk to customers it is all A I recording’s of which we just go in circles. We must be to getting to old for this hi tech stuff but it’s hard to get by without it. Thank you for your reply.

Hello. I'm a new 2023 Beyond Li3 owner and a new RV'r...and new to this forum!

1. how can I update my profile?
  2. I have general questions about owning and using a camper van, and
  3. I have Coachmen Beyond Li3 questions
Here's a starter:

My Beyond has a solar charge controller. It has the Li3 package (lithium) batteries. The solar charge controller is using the AGM battery profile. Is this correct?

Hello. I'm a new 2023 Beyond Li3 owner and a new RV'r...and new to this forum!

1. how can I update my profile?
  2. I have general questions about owning and using a camper van, and
  3. I have Coachmen Beyond Li3 questions
Here's a starter:

My Beyond has a solar charge controller. It has the Li3 package (lithium) batteries. The solar charge controller is using the AGM battery profile. Is this correct?
The settings you want are the ones you set the voltage manually. Lithium requires constant current (one voltage), the BMS does the charge controlling.

You can use Nickel/iron settings should you not find a lithium setting. Your battery manufacturer publishes the proper voltage.

There are some videos on the coachman site about the go power controller.

Also, since they use the Go Power in a lot of their coaches you may find a complete manual specific to that setup on their Dynamax owners site. They post complete manuals for the individual systems. Should have all the same components and information as the setup you have (in theory).

You can use the lead acid settings but you won't get the benefits of the Lithium. They will not fully charge.

Latest resources

Back