• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Coffee in the coach

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
That coffee brewing device looks interesting. With fuel prices these days that could be expensive to make coffee. 🤔. The DW has made it clear. No more coffee brewing devices. Great to see @Neal making delicious pour over coffee.

For those that want something smaller and more portable, you can use various drippers like this with these filters. I carry these in the coach and have the chemex at home.

Hario V60 Ceramic Coffee Dripper Pour Over Cone Coffee Maker Size 02, White https://a.co/d/2kZVU2I

Hario V60 Paper Coffee Filters Single Use Pour Over Cone Filters Size 02, White, 100 count https://a.co/d/1cn4r6P

Okay @sheridany, why is my coffee filter developing a pulse? I pour in the water and all of the sudden my filter has a heart beat. And water overflows a little. Have I stumbled on some life saving discovery?

Assuming this is the first pour, we call it the bloom which is releasing the gases from the beans. A very important step in pour over of no more than 50 grams of water. I am not sure what you mean by the water overflows. Do not fill up to the top of the chemex. You should do 3-4 small pours so it drains adequately.

Ahhh yes, it just bubbles and as I pour 2.2 gallons in at a time it spits back up some at the end where the filter is not really flush against the glass.

I found another coffee maker for you guys.

I am wondering if we can use our TSD Logistics card to buy fuel for those coffee makers? I am trying to imagine that high volume nozzle putting fuel into the burner tank? 🤔

Can I just get my bubbling pour over coffee mastered first?? I still have that damn square filter on my desk. I'm going to figure it out!

Mental Health GIF by mtv

Have you considered a shot of tequila instead?

Latest resources

Back