• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Dealership Runaround?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I agree with the above posters on the quality of the dealer. Another point, the ports are full of part that no one can get. "The resident" has told you the season that is in front of us will be a season of substitutions, and for the record, there are no acceptable substitutions for your rig. Be patient.

We are and have been working with dealer. This is not a supply chain created problem. The problem is with the electrical system assembled by manufacture . The electrical system doesn’t function correctly due to mismatched components that don’t interface together. This in no way this is dealer responsibility. So manufacture continue to tell dealer that this is a fully functional system. Which it is not one! What is the dealer supposed to do? How convenient is that for any manufacture issues created by manufacture. The Manufacture last correspondence said “That the inverter is Ready Accessible outside the coach in compartment “ Not so Ready Accessible opposite side Just so happens not handicapped accessible For me. All i want is Button on controller panel to activate inverter. Simple! All Provided by manufacturers designed electrical system. It doesn’t work never has never will as designed by manufacture. Any one want to help make my point. Would you ever buy a second home with these problems?
1DFD1A8A-3430-40A3-AD62-2B196F1B818D.jpeg
A58B60D7-A4DC-4342-8771-5200AE246BFE.jpeg
948C4AEE-539B-40CE-8194-D57EF12F9BAD.jpeg
0B6B5144-1D63-47AD-8706-8B6882C2E83A.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back