• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Deer Springs RV Park

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
My wife and I just got back from Deer Springs. I have to echo everything said here about this hidden gem! We stayed for 3 nights in site #7, The Holly Tree. It's a pull through, sitting on a small rise overlooking the park. Fantastic spot! The Gazebo has a huge gated deck where you can let your pet off the leash and relax. The ice maker fridge and mood lighting are just cherries on top! The park is so quiet my wife and I were stunned. Being from the Atlanta area traffic noise is as constant as a beating heart. Here we could hear our heart beat!

The hosts Jim and Trish are friendly and responsive. They're both energetic outgoing people that are genuinely interested in you enjoying your stay. It's hard work doing what they are doing and my hat is off to them. Just really nice folks.

A few of notes of caution, which are prominently stated on their website; There are no washing machines, shower or toilet facilities. No cell phone reception, it's in the mountains after all! Very limited internet service, though in truth I was able to access my email the entire time we were there. In the absence of these things are full hookups, including sewer, at every site (there are only 8!) with the aforementioned gazebo and ice making fridge etc. Also included is a fire ring with free firewood. Idyllic walks by a natural mountain spring bubbling away, porch swings in a mountain meadow (not kidding), and plentiful places to walk the pets. We didn't see everything but we are already booked and returning soon to continue our exploration.

Do yourself a favor and check it out. If you are looking for a clean, quiet, beautiful and friendly place to park it for a few days and get away, this is it.

Attachments

• IMG_3374.JPG
    IMG_3374.JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_3371.JPG
    IMG_3371.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 29
Thanks Randy, checks the mail buddy. . . :)

You sure do, I missed that one! This is fantastic. Now if I could just get everyone here at the same time we could have an RV Forums Meet!

Thank you, NWIP. :)
Having watched the progress of your endeavor from its inception and the great work you and your wife have accomplished, we are looking forward to seeing the fruits of your labor. Pictures are great but seeing it will be better.?

Is the grass runway done yet?

Hey Jim...your very first are booked for our first return visit. We'll be seeing y'all over Labor Day weekend. Looking forward to building a fire!
Hi Buddy! It will be great to see you and Jeanette again. I guess this means she's not holding that horrible bottle of Red against me? :)

It was great to see Buddy and Jeanette again, and of course, their beautiful Mountain Aire. The three of them spent 4 days in site #8. Trish and I got invited up for a beer around the campfire. Some good times! :)

Hurry back Buddy and Jeanette!

DSCN5825.JPG

So check this out!

We got to meet Steve and Lisa, members of RVForums, when they stayed in site #5 for a few days. Very nice people and driving a beautiful 2019 Dutch Star.

Thanks for coming by guys and we hope to see you again real soon!

DSCN5835.JPG

DSCN5844.JPG

And this evening, look what rolled in! 45' American Eagle with a 20' trailer in tow. What a beauty!

DSCN6065.JPG

DSCN6067.JPG

Bill and Lisa (NWIP) made it by with their beautiful Dutch Star! (I'll let them tell you what the NWIP stands for, lol. :)) They also made an appearance on the "under construction" Three Pines Pavilion. :) Very nice couple with LEO sons who are doing their part to take care of us all during some very trying times.

DSCN6174.JPG

DSCN6200.JPG

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back