• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Deer Springs RV Park

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Tim and Ginny made their first visit to Deer Springs in their Newmar Bay Star. They stayed a week in Site #7 and then moved over to Site #1 for another 9 days. Great people who are enjoying the RV lifestyle!

DSCN6179.JPG

DSCN6236.JPG

Flying into Deer Springs at tree top level and hovering over the park. At 2:00 into the flight you can see site #7 nestled up under the large Black Walnut tree. Then ascending to the 400’ and a turn to the left, you can briefly see the "under construction" pavilion in the middle of the screen. Continuing the turn and we can see site 8 and then parting shot of the driveways in/out. Lots of pretty Autumn colors. Filmed with Autel Evo 2 Pro.

The youtube should play in 4K but you'll probably have to go to "Settings" -> "Quality" and select the highest value available.

Last edited:
Nice! Looks like you get a lot of trailers. What do you think the mix has been so far?

Nice! Looks like you get a lot of trailers. What do you think the mix has been so far?
Hi RKins. I would say 5th Wheels are the most popular so far, with Class A,B,C following second, and TT taking third spot. I was surprised at how popular the fivers are.

Last edited:
Great video @Jim Love the background music. Good choice.

FLSteve

Tuesday, @skychs arrived with his very shinny Ventana. Welcome to Deer Springs, Chuck!

DSCN6313.JPG

Ginny Traycik took this picture at the park and forwarded it to me today.

Nice.jpg

Tim and Ginny were working all the finer restaurants in Franklin, Marc and Jennifer were hunting property, and Chuck and Linda were hiking the Appalachian Trail and riding their BMW Bike.

Getting this group together was like herding cats, but I finally got them to pose for a photo shoot. From left to right, Ginny and Tim, Marc and Jennifer, in the back Chuck and Linda, and then Trish and I on the far right.

Thanks Neal! Without RV Forums we probably would never have gotten together! All awesome people with interesting backgrounds, and one thing in common. . . having fun in their Newmar motor homes!

DSCN6324.JPG

Last edited:
That's a motley-looking crew of Newmar owners invading your place, especially those two in the front, Marc and Jennifer. They are some of our favorite Hoots, but skipped this year...now we know why!

Latest resources

Back