• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Resolved desperate about 12v power.

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Check for power on both sides of the relays. Check for power on both sides of the fuse holder. follow the switching wire back to the switch that activates it. One of the switches is on the dash called boost I think. Because the batteries are in the front the house shutoff switch is likely on the dash too.

I agree that Ice chests are a pain. only the bathroom has a candle, won't use them anyplace else. When sailing I had a flash light in every compartment. I still use flashlights a lot, most with both white LED and Red LED, only difference is I no longer have one in every compartment.

If you are in KC,KS I think shawnee mission parkway has a harbor freight. Price on that tool is $25, just looked it up. They are real easy to use. You could order on line if not close to one.

I use a lot of flashlights and a lot of batteries lol. So i tend to use usb rechargeable ones now. Also im switching out my stock interior lights for LED. My house battery stays up much longer with LED.
Anyways what would be the chance of doing like a phone call when the both of us have a little time? Might actually get my stuff fixed because i tend to get side tracked and not read the forum for a while. Tomorrow or the next day would be good for me. Just let me know a time and i will shoot you my number.
Thanks

It looks like you have 2 fuses. The ones with the 2 terminals. You can check voltage between the terminals on each fuse and if you don't get a reading then that one is tripped.
NOTE: I am not talking about the disconnected fuse hold in the foreground, but I do wonder what it is for?

1598451034810.png

oh and i do not have a shut off switch anywhere There is a setup switch that the last owner put in but it's not hooked up to anything and hasn't been for almost 2 years

i dont know if both sides are supposed to read but the positive side does read on both
If you are going terminal to ground and one is reading and the other is not, then the fuse is blown.

Latest resources

Back