Chassis
Freightliner
Engine
Cummins ISL450
TOW/TOAD
Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Fulltimer
No
When we purchased our 36’ Alpine pusher it was our first large motor home. My wife wanted to give it a name and decided on “Big Boy”. So for the next 10 years it was “where are we taking Big Boy next”. When we purchased our 40’ Dutch Star it was substantially longer and taller than the Alpine and the DW wanted to give it a suitable name.....Tiny! Fits perfectly and we now travel the US in Tiny.
Are the others out there that have fun with Rv names?

OK...true confession time; we name our coaches too. Our current MADP is "Airiel." Our previous Ventana LE was "Vinnie." And, Lady Di's Lincoln Nautilus is "Nemo."

TJ

Last edited:
Being Wisconsin graduates and huge Badger fans, we had no choice but to name our first RV Bucky. Our current coach is Bucky II with a license plate to match.

Didn't name my boat, not going to name my coach. Dog is lucky she got named :)

Mine is called “expensive”. :ROFLMAO:

We also named or Ventana LE "Vinnie" and Jeep Rubicon is "Ruby". My wife's name is "BOSS" and my name varies depending on how she feels at that moment.

Didn't name my boat, not going to name my coach. Dog is lucky she got named :)
I hereby christen @Neal ’s Ventana “AMAZON”? I would call it Elli but name has already been assigned.

Well, with airstream, you can register the name of your trailer. So, we did. We named her after both my parents who gave me the love of camping and RVing.

Interestingly, a friend just ordered a new Jeep Gladiator and it came from the factory with her name on the window pricing sticker.

Latest resources

Back