Does anyone travel with an ebike?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
We have a Beria’s and love them

We have 2 Pedigo Elements on the Kuat 2.0 rack behind the coach.
Resized_20210522_104354.jpeg
20210526_182634.jpg

Careful, the next thing you know you will be wondering into a Harley dealer! Seriously, we are seeing a ton of electric bicycles this year! I hope next year we don't report seeing more fat senior citizens though (lol).

I've already left a ton of cash at various Harley dealers. :rolleyes: As for the E bike, I never use the pedal assist as it really takes away any effort in pedaling. I mostly pedal as a standard bike until I hit a hill, then I dial in a little "boost" with the hand throttle. I call it the rocket switch.:cool:

I'm new to the e-bike world, I'm not completely on board yet as the thing is heavy and a PITA to deal with, kinda like that damn kayak I bought (12ft'er). I would never have thought of putting this much money into a bike. I still prefer my lightweight Trek Marlin 7 mountain bike, it is such a joy around campgrounds. I think if I did it over again, first I wouldn't do it, second, I'd put money into a very lightweight higher end mountain bike.

Our Lectric step throughs were dropped off by fedex today

Lots of adjustments and TLC were required. Way fun to ride...

Lots of adjustments and TLC were required. Way fun to ride...
Lots of fun. I prefer to ride it in pedal mode vs straight throttle mode. In PAS 5 I'm easily getting 25mph. Throttle mode only gets me around 20mph.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back