• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Question Door window replacement

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Found the replacement window from Duncan for a lot less than Newmar's price. The window itself is 303.00 from Duncan, plus shipping of 150 for crating and ship costs. Newmar wants 793.79 shipped. If I can work a side trip while near Indiana this year, I can save the shipping.

Check the glass itself for who manufactured the glass. It is typically etched in the glass or a label is in place. I replaced 2 of my side windows with exact replacements. The manufacturer was Hehr. My coach is not a Newmar however.

I seem to remember that Coach Glass has a location in Florida...you might look 'em up (Heck, I guess I could do that as well...here's what I found)

1704941647150.png

So here's their number...

Call us today: (800) 714-7171

IMHO, anything RV Glass is you MUST give Coach Glass a call...

Check the glass itself for who manufactured the glass. It is typically etched in the glass or a label is in place. I replaced 2 of my side windows with exact replacements. The manufacturer was Hehr. My coach is not a Newmar however.
The window was manufactured by Hehr which was taken over by Lippert who's window division is Duncan. By giving them the original label from the inside trim ring, they can remake the exact window so I didn't have to worry about fitment
20240104_104110.jpg

Latest resources

Back