• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Question Eastward suggestions?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I purchased a used copy of the Mountain Guide after seeing so many references to it. Also read that going to lottery for access to The Wave on a Friday may give potential for getting in on Saturday, Sunday or Monday. So definitely want to try that. Will also have Plan A, Plan B and Plan C in case weather looks questionable. Plan A will be if weather outlook is good so head to Moab area (including Arches NP) then over route 70 to Colorado. Plan B will involve heading up to Moab for a few days then heading south again before heading east to avoid possible bad weather and driving through mountains; Plan C will be just skipping Moab for this year and finding a fun route east where we can enjoy some of the other beautiful places to hike and explore on our travels. Thanks for all of your input!!

I purchased a used copy of the Mountain Guide after seeing so many references to it. Also read that going to lottery for access to The Wave on a Friday may give potential for getting in on Saturday, Sunday or Monday. So definitely want to try that. Will also have Plan A, Plan B and Plan C in case weather looks questionable. Plan A will be if weather outlook is good so head to Moab area (including Arches NP) then over route 70 to Colorado. Plan B will involve heading up to Moab for a few days then heading south again before heading east to avoid possible bad weather and driving through mountains; Plan C will be just skipping Moab for this year and finding a fun route east where we can enjoy some of the other beautiful places to hike and explore on our travels. Thanks for all of your input!!
Rosie

In case you didn't see the news this weekend........we got 19" of snow in the southwest corner of Denver this weekend. 40 mph wind. Denver airport got 20". 2,000 flights cancelled over the weekend. Cheyenne, WY got 36" of snow........I-70 was closed, so was I-76 and I-25...pay attention to the weather if you are using I-70 in March/April.

1615837848588.png

Rosie

In case you didn't see the news this weekend........we got 19" of snow in the southwest corner of Denver this weekend. 40 mph wind. Denver airport got 20". 2,000 flights cancelled over the weekend. Cheyenne, WY got 36" of snow........I-70 was closed, so was I-76 and I-25...pay attention to the weather if you are using I-70 in March/April.

View attachment 5782
Mmmm nice!

Latest resources

Back