Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
Without these innovator changes we would be hitching up our RV wagons to our steed of choiceā€¦ and would be debating which steed was better.
šŸ¤£

Then do it on their dime since they will make the money from succeeding. You see solar panels and I see a waste of property. They are only in use because of Gov. subsidies and politics. Same with windmills.
Come to think of it, they already knew how much power was going to be generated when they started. You don't need to build a monster windmill or solar farm to calculate the output. And they did it anyways. It was a money laundering scheme from the inception. Just like Solyndra. I don't know how they can be called a success when the costs(total) outweigh the returns. And we find out the environmental costs are higher also. Where is the upside? It is not a startling new technology.
Many years ago they (big business and Gov.) wanted to put a waste ash dump in the middle of my county in Maine. After all, no one lived there, that mattered anyways, and it was remote. The hippies from Ivy league schools came out of the woodwork to fight it. You know, the people that can pronounce an ingredient on a bottle of RoundUp and tell you what it is? But what finally sunk the project was the revelation that the dump would be used for 20 years and capped with poly and clay and then.......the local taxpayers would have to pay for any problems after that. Surprise! The Gov. people would get there grift and the business people would get their profit and the people would get the shaft. I learned to follow the money early on. It makes me seem very cynical, but I have not been wrong about what drives large projects. They sell it as investing in the future. But it is their future they are investing in.

Without these innovator changes we would be hitching up our RV wagons to our steed of choiceā€¦ and would be debating which steed was better.
šŸ¤£
And this is a typical response from "your" side that is ridiculous. Changes happen when they are proven to be a superior way to do things. And some(people)don't change as quickly for good reason. Why fix what isn't broke?

Two words!!! Hydrogen economy!!!

So climate change is BS, the numbers, and history stats disprove it on So many levels. BUT!!!, poisoning the planet is real, seems to be the preferred method, and is of grave concern!!! Lithium is the latest of many So called advances that our quality of living have taken a very noticeable turn for the worse!

Taking a proven poor choice, and finding a way to exploit it, is not progress. Lithium as a battery is not a new thing! They have just found a way to make a volatile product less of a danger, but then hydrogen is the same! and they have found ways to deal with it's volatile nature as well. So in the name of progress, when we need to dress our families in hazmat suits, because we have no place to run and hide from our choices. IT WILL BE TO LATE!!! And we are already visiting the precipice.

Thread closed. It's not going anywhere but the wrong place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back