• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Enough with the Pineapple Pizza - what’s your secret vice

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Chardonnay or pinot with homemade tacos? My grandson and i have been travelling around the baja for the last thirty days and have probably enjoyed street tacos from at least 25 different taco stands. Not one offered a pinot. Why would they when theres so many great beers that actually belong with real tacos. Of coarse some of the best fish tacos have a spicy pineapple sauce.

Ok, fish tacos are right there with pineapple pizza toppings in my mind. “Fish” and “tacos” were never meant to be spoken in the same sentence. ;)

I'm not a particular fan of fish tacos either but I wouldn't not eat it. It's still a taco after all.

Bacon wrapped jumbo shrimp with a strip of jalapeño tucked inside. Grill, smear with barbecue sauce and you’ll be in heaven! ?+?+?=? Have a beer close by...

Okay, I mind as well own up, BUT I don't really think my vice is too secret... Drumroll...... a healthy pour of Clase Azul Reposado Tequila in a fine tequila sipping glass and Organic Honey Siracha Roasted Cashews. And send all the fish tacos my way. I'll whip up a mango-avocado salsa to go with or lol, a grilled PINEAPPLE salsa. Yummers!

Latest resources

Back