• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Enough with the Pineapple Pizza - what’s your secret vice

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
John, I’ve only partaken of it at home, and my wife is constantly giving me strange looks.

I liken it more to a liqueur than a bourbon, per se. It is definitely sweet and smooth.

Strange looks from others are the only rules for this thread.are you sure the strange looks she gives you are for the drink? My wife looks at me strangely every morning as if she’s dumbfounded how I am still alive.

Anything that has Laphroaig on the label.

OK, you got me...kippered herring sandwiches! ? Two pieces of bread, mayonnaise on both pieces and a whole tin of King Oscar kippered herring between the bread slices. Simple and yummy! A glass of Basque Txakoli or Spanish Albariño goes well with this.

TJ
?

?

?

?

sorry..watch your step...I’ll clean it up....

Pre COVID lifestyle ?

Fried bologna sandwich with cold baked beans on top of the hot bologna, inbetween two slices of white bread. Horrible for you, but man oh man I used to love those sands!

Fried bologna sandwich with cold baked beans on top of the hot bologna, inbetween two slices of white bread. Horrible for you, but man oh man I used to love those sands!
That doesn’t sound so bad except for the everything about it part.

What we are having tonight. Homemade tacos with Judy’s homemade salsa (diced/sliced tomatillos, tomatoes, white onions, cilentro, jalapeños, salt&pepper and fresh squeezed lime juice). Add a bottle of Russian River Chardonnay and/or Pinot Noir for drink and I’m all good!

Chardonnay or pinot with homemade tacos? My grandson and i have been travelling around the baja for the last thirty days and have probably enjoyed street tacos from at least 25 different taco stands. Not one offered a pinot. Why would they when theres so many great beers that actually belong with real tacos. Of coarse some of the best fish tacos have a spicy pineapple sauce.

What we are having tonight. Homemade tacos with Judy’s homemade salsa (diced/sliced tomatillos, tomatoes, white onions, cilentro, jalapeños, salt&pepper and fresh squeezed lime juice). Add a bottle of Russian River Chardonnay and/or Pinot Noir for drink and I’m all good!
I'm on my way!

Latest resources

Back