Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Al P.

RVF Newbee
I'm looking for feedback on the quality of the Entegra Vision 29S. We are looking at the 2021 model. If one can believe MSRP, 'markdowns' can be in the 25%+ range. I know that Entegra is now owned by Jayco. Is that good or bad? How is the 2+3 warranty? I've owned a Newmar Canyon Star and experienced Newmar quality (no finish nails and glue). Should I be concerned about the quality of the 29S?
Thank you,
Al

Actually, Entegra is now owned by Thor. In 2016, Thor purchased the entire Jayco line which included Entegra. This has its ups and downs.

Thor has a rather poor reputation for producing quality products, but has apparently allowed Entegra to maintain at least some of its original quality. Sadly, this same scenario exists for the other major RV coach manufacturers. Thor also recently purchased Tiffin and Winnebago acquired Newmara couple years back. As a result, there are really no stand-alone motorhome manufacturers left in other than the high-end, custom coach makers.

As for the 25% off MSRP, the huge increase in RV sales has resulted in dealers holding to a higher pricing. If you can get 25% off MSRP, good deal. I suspect that will be harder to do during this pandemic RV sales surge.

Of the three well-known Class A gas coach makers, I personally think Newmar provides the best product, followed (at least, currently) by Tiffin and then Entegra. YMMV.

Good luck on your search.

TJ

Last edited:
Something is draining my engine battery on my 2019 V10 engine Entegra Vision class A 29s. We have changed out the stabilizer control panel.
Took it to to the Ford dealership and they could not find the draw on the battery. It takes about 5 days after fully charged for it to completely drain.
Does anyone else have this problem?

Last edited:
First road trip in our 2022 Integra 29 F has been excellent so far. 2600 mile trip from Florida to Maine over a 10 day trip. Visited friends and family in Nashville and Indianapolis then north thru Ohio, Pennsylvania, New York, Vermont and New Hampshire. Currently in Boothbay Me. We have been very pleased with our new coach throughout the trip. Very comfortable travel for my wife and I and two small dogs. We chose the bunk bed version but removed the mattresses. Bottom bunk holds the 2 doggy crates for our 2 Chihuahuas plus their toys and supplies. Upper bunk is now for bulky dry goods storage for our extended travels. We load up at Sam's and replenish only fresh food along the way as needed. We are seasoned Senior campers having traveled every state in the lower 48 over the years and most of the major national parks.. We have owned 2 5th wheels, 3 class A, and 2 vans, and still have our LLB wall tent that served us well when we were much younger. We were impressed with the Integra 29F when we first looked at it and have been very pleased with its performance. Zero issues so far. Smooth ride, quiet for a gasser and well equipped for our needs. We have owned much bigger and more expensive but this coach has been very nice in all respects. Easy to drive even for the wife and easy to maneuver in tight locations. Very satisfied so far and would recommend Integra as a very good value at its price point. We have owned much larger coaches with multiple bath rooms, multiple sides, fire places, etc. But this coach cost a lot less yet has nice ammenties and is very comfy. Happy trails to you and yours!

Latest resources

Back