• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Fall plans - how are yours going?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Where did you sign up for the daily Montana e-mails, @ARD?

UPDATE: I think I found it; Montana Governor's Coronavirus Task Force website...right?

TJ
Yes, sign up and you will receive an email each day. ?

The gentleman I bought my S&B from was a former legislator turned lobbyist. He was very emphatic about "follow the money" for every question regarding our various governments. Now I have learned from two trusted law enforcement officials that the hospitals are receiving bonus dollars for each COVID case they report, with an additional bonus for a COVID death. Hmmmmm.

The gentleman I bought my S&B from was a former legislator turned lobbyist. He was very emphatic about "follow the money" for every question regarding our various governments. Now I have learned from two trusted law enforcement officials that the hospitals are receiving bonus dollars for each COVID case they report, with an additional bonus for a COVID death. Hmmmmm.
And, from whom are hospitals receiving these payments? What benefit would anyone receive from paying these "bonus dollars."

TJ

A legislator turned lobbyists.....now there’s someone whose advice I would trust........not!

This explains why the numbers are increasing:

This explains why the numbers are increasing:

That is INSANE and makes no sense. How many states have adopted this new definition of probable cases, I wonder. That would certainly explain the rise in cases. I believe the virus is very real, but the numbers are not to be trusted to be sure. Thanks for sharing.

Latest resources

Back