• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Fall plans - how are yours going?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Confirmed cases are rising, mostly due to increased testing and poor manners at the newly-opened bars. Maybe a riot or two had something to do with it. We're pretty cautious, but aware that bad things can happen.

We were talking just last night about tossing the year and going back to FL to find some land. Problem is cases started are spiking there pretty much right as we left so what to do now? Go back and hunker down somewhere or continue best as you can and roll with the punches?

hunker down somewhere or continue best as you can and roll with the punches?
Be sure you're someplace where you can vote in November!

This seems to be a good resource for Campground closure information and it is updated daily:

In cases where the state requires a 14 day quarantine upon entry, how is that managed? It seems a tall order.

In cases where the state requires a 14 day quarantine upon entry, how is that managed? It seems a tall order.

I believe it's in good faith, VA had it, no way to enforce it OTHER than our wonderful GOV restricted all CG's from allowing reservations less than 14 days. He did not do this for the hotel and other hospitality industries...I digress...you can't I think is the answer.

Varies by state. I have had luck just randomly calling the state troopers ahead of time and asking them what to expect. State Troopers are awesome. Always super professional and straight shooters.

Varies by state. I have had luck just randomly calling the state troopers ahead of time and asking them what to expect. State Troopers are awesome. Always super professional and straight shooters.

You do tell them they're speaking to MapNerd right? :unsure:

You do tell them they're speaking to MapNerd right? :unsure:
I would never use my stature to improperly influence my disposition...my wife calls and she tells them it’s MapWife....

Are cases rising or tested persons increased? That's where I'm confused HOWEVER the virus is no joke, I heard of someone that recently got it and died 3 days later.

This is why I'm on the fence, stay home and stay put or continue with caution. Right now it's continue but I'm really close to just cancelling all and staying local.
I really understand how you feel. We are older, and more at risk than you. i cannot tell you how marvelous it was for us just to get in our coach and take a simple five day trip to the giant redwoods, a five hour trip from home. The change of scenery did wonders for our psyche. Of course we could not eat out, or enjoy the locals, but after 3 months of being forced to stay home, it was heaven!!. Unless everything closes down again we will be leaving for a month in August, loaded with our own food, but ready to enjoy the rugged beauty of the NW. Hope to see you in Polson, but certainly understand your concerns. We are reserved for a two month trip to the south early next year, but will cancell if the virus situation is not settled down . It would not be any fun in New Orleans, Key West, Naples, etc. if one cannot enjoy food and drink? Judy D

Latest resources

Back