• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Question Favorite kitchen knives?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Thinking of some new kitchen knives for some upcoming sale splurging. Thinking this WUSTHOF set per the recommendations above may be what I get.

Thinking of some new kitchen knives for some upcoming sale splurging. Thinking this WUSTHOF set per the recommendations above may be what I get.

The seven inch Wusthof Classic Santoko knife is by far my favorite knife. I have the smaller one in the coach, but prefer the larger, and you do not need both. I like the black handles. Judy.

I love my Henkels. I’ve had them for about 15 years not. My girlfriend likes Cusco and they are nice, but the Henkel fit my hand better.

Last edited:
I'm with MapNerd, Ikea for us. Take abuse and stay sharp. Their stainless frying pans are great as well, heavy enough to qualify as stealth self-defense weapons if needed. Thats right bad guys, if you get past our guard doodles, I will get you with my pans.

I have this set in my house and really like it. I checked on it to see if it was on sale and right now it's on a lightning sale offer, 33% off but you have 15 minutes to buy it, apparently. So I did. The narrow form factor will work well in the RV.

Serrated steak knife and a pair of kitchen shears. The shears are from Sam's Club, I think the serrated steak knife set is from Wal-Mart. And I don't have to sharpen the steak knife. I quite being so anal over my knives after our first house went up in flames and we lost everything except our tent camping gear which was in the barn, the clothes we were wearing and our lives. The only knives that was in the utensil set was the cheap serrated steak knives as I had taken the good knives out and left them in the house. I found that everything can be cut with a serrated steak knife, even a cheap one.

I went with the same set I have at home, I've been very pleased with them but even more so the block that it comes with that takes little space and that's what I need in the RV as we all know. Finally came today, a day late, Amazon not doin me a happy.

knives-1.jpg

knives-2.jpg

Latest resources

Back