RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Ventana LE 4037
RV Length
40' 10"
TOW/TOAD
2011 Jeep Liberty
I have my first ever appointment at Gaffney in September . We will be stopping there on our way back home to Georgia from Ohio.

My question has to do with power being supplied to the coach while being serviced. While we will try to limit the food in our fridge but I worry about running off batteries for 8 hours or more.

What have you done in this regard while in for service several hours?

TIA

There is 50A power outlets for each parking spot.

There is 50A power outlets for each parking spot.
Thanks for rthe input but I'm talking about when our coach is in the service bay for 8 hours. Do they have 50 or 30amp plugins inside the bays?

I don’t think so? But your batteries should handle few hours. In any case, you ask them if they can plug it in.

A lot of service centers do have power hookups, you could try calling or emailing Gaffney but I don't think even if for a 8 hour service it would be an issue. Even if you had no power your frig will keep cool as long as doors remain closed.

A lot of service centers do have power hookups, you could try calling or emailing Gaffney but I don't think even if for a 8 hour service it would be an issue. Even if you had no power your frig will keep cool as long as doors remain closed.
Good point Neal. The fridge should stay cool during that time and hopefully the batteries will last that long. Concerned about draining them to low.
My guess is that they do not power the coach while in the service bay and I do plan to inquire.

They have hookups inside the shop. They plugged in ours, just ask them to and they will.

Thanks for the info. I'll ask the tech to make sure its plugged in.

Latest resources

Back