• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Garmin RV 895 vs RV 1095

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
We have the 895 and use the bean bag mount in the center.

Installed the RAM adhesive mount on Sunday and let it set up for 48 hours. I am very pleased with the mounting system and the RV 895... The size is more than adequate. I certainly did not need
to get the RV 1095... (y)

i-B9h4ZsF-XL.jpg

Last edited:
Today I used my new Garmin RV 895 on my trip down to Southern Colorado. I am very upset with myself that I didn't get a Garmin RV navigation system long ago. I am very happy with this unit and the 8 inch screen is perfect for me. The mounting system that Neal recommended is great!!! I'm even happier that I don't have to deal with that piece of crap Xite navigation system that came with my coach... :poop: 🤮🤬

My frustration with the Xcite navigation system in my 2022 Ventana will soon me coming to an end. I am going to get either the Garmin RV 895 or the RV 1095. I'm undecided regarding size... 8 inch screen vs 10 inch screen. My question is for those that are using one of these what your feeling is regarding the screen size? Is the 8 inch large enough to view comfortably or is the 10 inch screen better?

Thanks in advance...
I have the 890 - it’s plenty big. I don’t love it - really dumb thing, but I get by . It can’t find basic stops unless I name them in certain weird ways.

Included with the RV 895 is a suction cup mount. Will this secure the device to the dashboard?
Yes, that works fine for us.

Latest resources

Back