Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
You have only seven now, @Jim

You have only seven now, @Jim
lol, actually I now have a total of 11. Two are under construction and will be ready next year. The other I built earlier in the year, knowing I would need a place to park my RV when I got one. So yes, we're good-to-go!

Snagged a snapshot of the interior of the new LADP. I think it looks pretty nice!

Inside LADP.JPG

lol, actually I now have a total of 11. Two are under construction and will be ready next year. The other I built earlier in the year, knowing I would need a place to park my RV when I got one. So yes, we're good-to-go!

Snagged a snapshot of the interior of the new LADP. I think it looks pretty nice!

View attachment 14151
It’s a beauty!

View attachment 14151
Outstanding @Jim, beautiful. With all the Newmar people visiting your park you will have little trouble figuring out every nuance of your new beauty.

It’s a beauty!
I think it's only right that credit for my almost certain upcoming bankruptcy, be laid directly on the shoulders of @GlampDaddy, who found and directed me to this rolling asset gobbler. After all, a monetary catastrophe of this magnitude couldn't possibly be my fault. . . could it?

I think it's only right that credit for my almost certain upcoming bankruptcy, be laid directly on the shoulders of @GlampDaddy, who found and directed me to this rolling asset gobbler. After all, a monetary catastrophe of this magnitude couldn't possibly be my fault. . . could it?
Why not. @GlampDaddy has broad shoulders.

Something tells me we are talking about two different places. :) The Deer Springs RV Park I mentioned only has 8 sites. Which Deer Springs did you buy into?
You are absolutely correct. We are at Deer CREEK in Galax, VA. We’ve stayed with Jim at Deer Springs also. Incredible place. Chalk it up to working all night and sleep deprivation.

Well it took me long enough to put 2 + 2 together.
Howdy Jim! That was a very cold week. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay despite the weather and technical problems, which were quickly sorted at NIRVC. It was at the end of that four week trip that we stumbled on to Deer Creek and ended up buying a lot there.

I kind of figured you’d have a coach again sooner or later. Congratulations. I hope everything is going well at the park. Will have to come back soon.

Howdy Jim! That was a very cold week.
Yes, it sure was! We clearly opened a month to early and we won't make that mistake next season. You guys were troopers, that's for sure.

Congrats on the lot at Deer Creek, they are very nice and very well maintained. I'm sure you will enjoy your time there. :)

Latest resources

Back