Gone and done it . . .

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Congrats, gorgeous.

That's got the 600HP in it doesn't it.... What's the upgrades like on it?

Very similar layout to my 15 DS 4312 but instead of bunkroom/bathroom split in the room you get enough room for a king and that giant shower...
Yes, 600hp. Upgrades? Well, to be honest, I'm not sure, lol. The standard features list seems to have more stuff on it than all of my other MH's combined. Ha! But under the options list there are things I would have thought would have been standard. But among other things, these are listed:
  • Tyron belts on front tires
  • RV Sanicon System
  • Water Hose Reel
  • Power passthrough storage tray
  • Girard Pkg w/Awnings
  • Euro Booth Dinette
  • 8 AGM Batteries
  • Heated floors
  • All Electric
  • Dishwasher
  • Probably not an option, not it the manner in which you meant by options, but it comes with a 3-year extended warranty. :)
To the previous owners credit, he is fixing everything that the inspection turned up. I mean, I would have expected him to fix the big things, but he's even taking care of the little things. He seems like a pretty stand up guy.

It's a very nice motor home, much nicer than I need, that's for sure. But Trish seems to have taken a liking to it, so there you go! :)

Beautiful. Congratulations Jim. I did not think you would last long without a coach.😎

Nice coach - Congrats Jim!!
If you haven't already done so, get the VIN and contact Newmar CS and ask for the build sheet for that coach. That will tell you everything about the coach.

Yes, 600hp. Upgrades? Well, to be honest, I'm not sure, lol. The standard features list seems to have more stuff on it than all of my other MH's combined. Ha! But under the options list there are things I would have thought would have been standard. But among other things, these are listed:
  • Tyron belts on front tires
  • RV Sanicon System
  • Water Hose Reel
  • Power passthrough storage tray
  • Girard Pkg w/Awnings
  • Euro Booth Dinette
  • 8 AGM Batteries
  • Heated floors
  • All Electric
  • Dishwasher
  • Probably not an option, not it the manner in which you meant by options, but it comes with a 3-year extended warranty. :)
To the previous owners credit, he is fixing everything that the inspection turned up. I mean, I would have expected him to fix the big things, but he's even taking care of the little things. He seems like a pretty stand up guy.

It's a very nice motor home, much nicer than I need, that's for sure. But Trish seems to have taken a liking to it, so there you go! :)
The OG owner of mine did very similar options including all electric and the 8 AGM batteries too, it’s great to have no propane on board (though having a 2015 I know need to replace them all) We were able to take ferries and tunnels we otherwise wouldn’t have been able to, plus who wants to deal with propane if you don’t have to.

If the RV Sanicon system is the same thing I have, which is basically a macerator on the sewer out, I don’t really get the point but I can’t wait to get someone else’s opinion using it, I just feel like it makes the dump process slow but having owned nothing else I could be wrong, and adds something to break to the already existing giant list our RVs are.

Can’t wait to see more pics, and Trish is got the right idea, might as well get things we enjoy. Really happy for you guys !!!

Very nice!! Congrats!

If the RV Sanicon system is the same thing I have, which is basically a macerator on the sewer out, I don’t really get the point but I can’t wait to get someone else’s opinion using it, I just feel like it makes the dump process slow but having owned nothing else I could be wrong, and adds something to break to the already existing giant list our RVs are.
I've never had one, so this will be something new. But I believe there will be a lot of first's for me with this coach. It's clearly a step up from anything I've had before. Almost a bit intermediating.

I've scheduled 4-hours of education with the folks at Steinbring and I hope that will give me a leg-up on the multiple systems on this coach. If it's not enough, I'll hang out for another day or so.

I know there will be a lot to learn, but I'm a good student, and I love a challenge!

I've never had one, so this will be something new. But I believe there will be a lot of first's for me with this coach. It's clearly a step up from anything I've had before. Almost a bit intermediating.

I've scheduled 4-hours of education with the folks at Steinbring and I hope that will give me a leg-up on the multiple systems on this coach. If it's not enough, I'll hang out for another day or so.

I know there will be a lot to learn, but I'm a good student, and I love a challenge!
Good, I'll come visit post that and you can teach me about my coach :D

Again congrats.

I love the sanicon, this is the first one I've had. Nice small hose that coils up in the wet bay. No having to drag out 3 inch sewer hoses and making sure they run downhill, having to wash them out and find a place to store them.

Congratulations and can’t wait to see it when we visit next month

The coach looks awesome! When do you take delivery?

Latest resources

Back