• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Gone and done it . . .

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
The coach looks awesome! When do you take delivery?
Probably some time next week. Got so much to do around here and some legal work to do on one of the rental houses in town. But I hope to get on a plane middle of next week.

And if there wasn't enough going on already, I've got to get a building ordered/built to store it in. I'm rapidly running out of time. . . (and money.) :)

And if there wasn't enough going on already, I've got to get a building ordered/built to store it in. I'm rapidly running out of time. . . (and money.) :)
Very serious first-world problems! ;)

You don’t need a building, just drive it south for the winter 😀

Or come west!

Ive always thought that with a rig like that a Class B would make an excellent toad. Just have to find one that can be towed 4 down. That LA is a beauty BTW.

The OG owner of mine did very similar options including all electric and the 8 AGM batteries too, it’s great to have no propane on board (though having a 2015 I know need to replace them all) We were able to take ferries and tunnels we otherwise wouldn’t have been able to, plus who wants to deal with propane if you don’t have to.

If the RV Sanicon system is the same thing I have, which is basically a macerator on the sewer out, I don’t really get the point but I can’t wait to get someone else’s opinion using it, I just feel like it makes the dump process slow but having owned nothing else I could be wrong, and adds something to break to the already existing giant list our RVs are.

Can’t wait to see more pics, and Trish is got the right idea, might as well get things we enjoy. Really happy for you guys !!!
I have a macerating toilet so I dont need the sanicon. But I also have a flojet kit and I can tell you that while I dont use it often, when the need arisies it is wonderful. It is a 12v macerator and pump all in one, just like the sanicon, and since it pumps, you can move the waste from the tanks anywhere you want through a garden hose.

This means you can empty the black tank in a pit toilet (or any outhouse), a sewer clean out, a residential toilet, or of course any dump station or sewer hook up. In short it increases your options.

I had the Sanicon system on my Phoenix Cruiser and while I never used it as such, I could have connected it to a garden hose (it had those threads on the outlet) at any time and pumped my waste tank volume anywhere I wanted. (Think New England in the winter when EVERY RV park is closed for the season.)

Likewise with the Flo Jet. So that's the benefit. I dont need my macerated sewege re-macerated, but when I want to pump it somewhere that I cant reach with the stinky slinky, it’s just the ticket. Likewise with the Sanicon.

PS - my apologies for somewhat side-tracking this thread. No highjacking intended.

We just bought in Deer Springs...aka "Little Slice of Heaven". Lot 30. We'll be there most of
September. See you there. BTW: you won't be sorry to have the Sanicon.

We just bought in Deer Springs...aka "Little Slice of Heaven". Lot 30. We'll be there most of
September. See you there. BTW: you won't be sorry to have the Sanicon.
Something tells me we are talking about two different places. :) The Deer Springs RV Park I mentioned only has 8 sites. Which Deer Springs did you buy into?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back