• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Question Has it begun?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Nothing cheap in CA. Even out on I 10 heading to AZ.

View attachment 11387
Thats pretty much accurate! Over
$6.00 per gallon in good ole Ca. Living in the foothills of Fresno there is Mono wind Rancheria where it is still under $5.00 a gallon, sitting at $4.92 a gallon!!

It just stinks we got a new camper this year and we want to use it, fortunately we found a good camper ground years ago that is 38 miles from our house. So due to the higher fuel prices we are camping there on every trip.

You did not follow the old adage. “Buy the third one first”. Neither did I. On number 3 now. Financially, this better be it.😂😎
I went from tent camping off the back of a motorcycle to a 40" diesel pusher. I saved myself about $250,000 in campers just biting the bullet and getting a big one right off the bat! :ROFLMAO:

I'll be glad when the RV posers get out of the campgrounds so there will be somewhere to stay. I want to stay in Gulf Shores State Park or the other State Park up in Spanish Fort Alabama. BOTH are booked up for a year in advance. I just can't plan that far in advance because of my job. My daughter and grandkids live down there. The state parks are like $29 a night and the other RV campgrounds in the area are closer to $59-$79 a night. Big Difference!!

@ez ...RV posers. Love it. Add that to @Neal "Real RVers"...and I think the sentiment is well understood.

Not wanting to sound like a “Cadillac Man” or vulture. But this is great news for us. Our long term plan is selling up here in South Africa and getting Stateside to enjoy the RV life for a couple of years.
We are well behind the curve because of the exchange rate (we are nearly ZAR 15 to USD 1.00 so the 5th Wheel and truck I like equates to 1.5 million in our speak. But we’ll worth it.
Just to save a few concerns - we are real campers lol. We get out in ours once a month and love it.
We did Denver to NY NY in 2019 in a Class C Leprechaun and simply loved it.
Can’t wait to join the RV life

Latest resources

Back