• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Hatch Green Chile's

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
No. Remember this place causes paralysis of life!!

Neal,

Found that stuff in a Kroger here in Southlake, TX. Yummy! Picked up a couple of jars. Enjoyed smothering my Jimmy Dean plant based breakfast sandwich with it This morning. Yummmmm.

This begs the question...which cheese would you pair with this wine? Monterey Jack?, Queso Fresca? Pepperjack?

I think you should try each, one per day, and report back :)

Yes!!!

BTW, Costco has been carrying 505 Southwestern brand Hatch Green Chiles (Medium) lately. Picked up some there the other day and they’re already half gone.

TJ

Last edited:
This begs the question...which cheese would you pair with this wine? Monterey Jack?, Queso Fresca? Pepperjack?
The stinkiest you can find.

A Blue Stilton? Hmmm...w/Hatch Green Chilies? Now that I think about it...is there anything that wouldn’t taste good if it had Hatch Green Chilies on it???

Had some this morning, scrambled with eggs, sausage and cheese. Makes me hungry again just thinking about it. There’s nothing better than Hatch Green Chiles!

TJ

We’re stocking Up before we head home. $3.98 per jar. Much better than the Amazon price when I looked. Problem is...the store shelves are almost empty. May have to ask the manager to set aside a case :giggle:

We’re stocking Up before we head home. $3.98 per jar. Much better than the Amazon price when I looked. Problem is...the store shelves are almost empty. May have to ask the manager to set aside a case :giggle:
If there’s a Costco nearby @Chuggs, check there. They were carrying the 505-brand recently and had a good stock in their store in our area.

TJ

Latest resources

Back