Chassis
Freightliner XCR
Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
Hello, my name is Neal and I'm a Hatch Green Chile addict.....

For those that love these as much as I and you can't get them locally either because you're in the wrong place or out of season fear not, you can get them from, yep, Amazon! My sister recommended this and one other to me, the other doesn't pass my test but these get five yumms!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00J55DG2A/?tag=rvf01-20

hgc.png

We are big fans of Hatch Chiles. Thanks for the tip!

YES!!! Thanks, @Neal, though I am a little leery of Amazon these days. There's been way too much price gouging and, the last couple of shipments I received were posted as "shipped" and then nothing happened on the UPS tracking for about 10 days. When then started to move, they were delivered within a couple of days. I'm thinking that non-Amazon sellers are submitting a shipping order for products they don't have in stock and then delivering the package to the shipper when they get the goods.

That said, we'll certainly be looking closely at those chiles. Hatch Green Chiles are the best!

TJ

@TJ&LadyDi I remember you discussing this in another thread (price gouging) and that may be true, many do this sadly in times like this including hotels etc. Just keep in mind though when comparing local vs. amazon as the sellers have to absorb (increase price) for shipping costs. While our Amazon Prime may include free shipping someone is paying that shipping, and that's likely the seller. I'm sure there are deals in some areas and no deals in others but there is also convenience to be factored in.

I read that Amazon is prioritizing shipment to essential personal needs. This would qualify as food so you are safe @Neal ?

Shyeeeoooh!

Lisa says sprinkle those on top of your nachos

I bought everything to make her Nachos. Can’t deviate from her recipe.

You haven’t made them yet?

Latest resources

Back