• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Question Hello, new and confused

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
You can sterilize with Chlorine Bleach. Be sure like stated above to rinse it well out after a day. I have used Chlorine Bleach before a trip. I triple rinse the tanks afterwards.

When adding Chlorine Bleach your my tanks, I add it to the same garden hose that I use hooking up to water at a campsite. This trick cleans the fill hose also. It rinses the Chlorine Bleach out to the tank(s) to get diluted to sterilize your fresh water system. Then rinse everything.

Shower and wash dishes with your tank water. Drink bottled water.

Just remember to not sterilize everything. Your body needs some "contaminants" to keep your immune system healthy. Covid lockdowns taught us that. I always knew.

You can sterilize with Chlorine Bleach. Be sure like stated above to rinse it well out after a day. I have used Chlorine Bleach before a trip. I triple rinse the tanks afterwards.

When adding Chlorine Bleach your my tanks, I add it to the same garden hose that I use hooking up to water at a campsite. This trick cleans the fill hose also. It rinses the Chlorine Bleach out to the tank(s) to get diluted to sterilize your fresh water system. Then rinse everything.

Shower and wash dishes with your tank water. Drink bottled water.
This is usually what we do also.

Latest resources

Back