Newmar
RV Model
Ventana 4326
RV Length
TOW/TOAD
2020 Ford F-150
Fulltimer
Yes
So, I want to get an appointment on the books with Newmar in August/September to take care of any warranty items that may pop up in the next 8 months or so before it lapses. How do i go about doing this?

Also, other than the refer issue I posted about, we haven’t really experienced any issues yet. It makes me wonder if perhaps I am overlooking things. Any suggestions on things I should be checking on in the first year of ownership?

So, I want to get an appointment on the books with Newmar in August/September to take care of any warranty items that may pop up in the next 8 months or so before it lapses. How do i go about doing this?

In the past I think we emailed Phil Stilley who did the scheduling, you can email him at [email protected] but I'd CC [email protected] and also [email protected] and one of those should get you scheduled. Yes, you should set your appointment as early as you can and as you find things report to Ventana Service but also keep your own list. I reported everything and kept a PDF updated for them as they have a limit on images their email system can handle so I did a PDF and gave them dropbox links as well. Still when I arrived they didn't have everything on their list I had on mine so be sure to print out a cover page with a bulleted list of warranty items, then your PDF document etc. with all of the details and inline images showing the issues.

Also, other than the refer issue I posted about, we haven’t really experienced any issues yet. It makes me wonder if perhaps I am overlooking things. Any suggestions on things I should be checking on in the first year of ownership?

I lived under a magnifying glass the first year, you will find things and as you do write them down. You'll find exterior issues and interior issues as you settle into it. I had quite a few, I had an interim warranty cleanup during a trip to Newmar for a repair and then an end of year list to cleanup.

Thanks @Neal and @deaton. @Neal would you be able to share that PDF with me. I’m afraid I might be overlooking things and that would at least give me something to baseline against.

Other things they can handle for you:

Attachments

• Spartan Chassis & Freightliner Chassis, and RV Routine Maintenance Servi....pdf
    3.9 MB · Views: 19
Depending on your needs, Newmar also offers minor maintenance work at some company sponsored rallys. We are having some maintenance work performed at the Tampa show. NKK arranged to have some Newmar maintenance folks in attendance. The Newmar International rally will have many more maintenance folks.

There were 26 Techs at the Tampa rally last year.

There were 26 Techs at the Tampa rally last year.
How does that work? Do they drive their horse & carriages down there or what?

Latest resources

Back