• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Question How much stuff in your RV do you NOT use

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Making room for the new Weber Q, I found an old Coleman 2 burner camp stove I haven't used in years. I forgot it was in there. I took it out. It wasn't easy!:ROFLMAO:

I have been carrying around Coleman 2 burner stove for almost 3 years and haven’t used in over 2.5 years. I just can’t part with a stove I’ve owned for over 30 years?. May consider giving to my son when I see him in the fall?

I dragged two bicycles behind the toad for two-three thousand miles. It was a moderate PIA. We used them exactly ZERO times. NO MO.

Anyone want a new kayak? Cheap? It's the one that has the please steal sign on it, one of a kind, rare, worth more than you can imagine....

Anyone want a new kayak? Cheap? It's the one that has the please steal sign on it, one of a kind, rare, worth more than you can imagine....
Inflatable watercraft is the only way to go when you’re in an RV. Unless you’re
Towing an actual boat I suppose.

donate it to the park service

Inflatable watercraft is the only way to go when you’re in an RV. Unless you’re
Towing an actual boat I suppose.

donate it to the park service

I have an inflatable kayak I carried for a year or so. Never used it (either). I'll use this one, I just harass myself about getting the 12 footer that I can barely lift.

I've got so much junk I have got to sell on CL or eBay!!!

I have an inflatable kayak I carried for a year or so. Never used it (either). I'll use this one, I just harass myself about getting the 12 footer that I can barely lift.

I've got so much junk I have got to sell on CL or eBay!!!
What was so bad about your inflatable kayak that you didn’t use it but the hard one you do. We have an inflatable paddle board and have used it a couple of times. Admittedly a bit different but I can’t imagine lugging around a full size paddle board just for the handful of times we wanted to use it.

Never used it. Not once. Got the urge for the real deal and also use it for fishing which I’m getting back into. So far all but two fish are marked safe from that effort.

I’m very confused. How did you get the urge for the “real deal” without having ever used the one you had. Maybe you already had the real deal.

YouTube. I should sue them.

Do you still have it? Take it on the water. If you’ve got a half decent one, I bet you will like it better as it will be more enjoyable not struggling with it. Carry a little battery powered inflatable mattress pump to fill it up at the water, toss it in when done.
I’m assuming you’re not doing any whitewater stuff. Definitely don’t want an inflatable for that.

Latest resources

Back