RV Make
National RV
RV Model
Dolphin 533 deluxe
RV Length
Engine
Ford 7.5 Liter
20230405_190954sm.gif

I am new to this forum and new to Class A mh ownership. She is a 1997 National RV Dolphin 533 deluxe. I am here to absorb as much information as possible. Most of the traveling will be with my big rescue dog and 20 gauge so if I don't learn about it no one is around to help. Thank y'all. :)

View attachment 20142
I am new to this forum and new to Class A mh ownership. She is a 1997 National RV Dolphin 533 deluxe. I am here to absorb as much information as possible. Most of the traveling will be with my big rescue dog and 20 gauge so if I don't learn about it no one is around to help. Thank y'all. :)
Welcome to RVforums from Ely, Iowa. You can learn a lot here and also a lot by just jumping in and camping. Do short trips and see what you need. Amazing what you can learn at a local county park.

Welcome!

Welcome to RVforums from Ely, Iowa. You can learn a lot here and also a lot by just jumping in and camping. Do short trips and see what you need. Amazing what you can learn at a local county park.
I jumped right in and took my first trip in May. 540 miles to Austin, TX. WOW, it was a learn-on-the-run experience. Even though I had the chassis and house checked out right after I bought the RV, I had a total brake failure while on the way to empty my tanks. I didn't pay much attention to what my mechanic first husband had to say but I did remember his instructions if I ever had the brakes go out. Thank goodness I made it 18 miles back to my parking spot using the lower gears and the emergency brake. We are heading out again for a long journey next month and believe me the brakes and all components have now been checked for the third time. I am really looking forward to traveling, meeting new people, and seeing what is out there to be explored.

Latest resources

Back