Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Question I am absolutely new to RV lifestyle but want it!

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
A quick search brought up this link.

Never spent time there.

When traveling distance with the rv I only make quick transit when avoiding bad weather, or bad government. Wish you well in your journey.

Tennessee will have no free parking. And even though we stay pretty nice, it got down to 7 or less a couple of consecutive nights last year. I am still fixing rigs that froze last winter. I am in the extreme southern edge of Tennessee and the mountains to my east and north get colder, while the Cumberland plateau to the west gets colder also. It is a fine line. You should be looking now for long term places to stay here, it is not cheap like out west but you are not surrounded by some of societies stranger denizens....most of the time. Kevin D Pem's offer is pure gold, as you will learn the tricks of the trade of living efficiently, safely, and the places to go. Nothing like experience.

I have lived in about the most southern part of TN and in GA now Dallas Ga. Both areas see freezing temps in the winter. On a regular basis. Southern GA you will be good.

I have lived in about the most southern part of TN and in GA now Dallas Ga. Both areas see freezing temps in the winter. On a regular basis. Southern GA you will be good.
An overnight freeze is not the same as constant freezing temps. Someone from Michigan would call it balmy.

Latest resources

Back