I want an Evo 2 Pro

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
W

Well, it's coming down like gangbusters right now so yes, there should be some snow pictures tomorrow. "IF" I can get down the driveway. It's really steep and there's a hundred foot drop on one side. Not for the faint of heart. :)
Not quite understanding. You should be able to fly from the comfort of your porch and fly the drone out and beyond to record what no man can record....due to snow.

Just sayin'! You can buy a really good Jura coffee machine for that kinda money. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

TJ
Someone needs a drone. These words come out of desperation. Don't fear, we will help you...

Not quite understanding. You should be able to fly from the comfort of your porch and fly the drone out and beyond to record what no man can record....due to snow.
New drone, total of maybe 5 minutes flight time, trees everywhere, snow, wind . . . em, NO.

Plus I'm scared :)

Someone needs a drone. These words come out of desperation. Don't fear, we will help you...
A drone is on the list, somewhere below the million other items ahead of it. Trying to decide whether a RecTeq pellet grill/smoker, a new iPad Air2 or a Jura D6 for the coach is at the top. We'll be working our way down one of these days. :rolleyes:

TJ

New drone, total of maybe 5 minutes flight time, trees everywhere, snow, wind . . . em, NO.

Plus I'm scared :)
Still within return window. Amazon doesn’t count the pieces.

A drone is on the list, somewhere below the million other items ahead of it. Trying to decide whether a RecTeq pellet grill/smoker, a new iPad Air2 or a Jura D6 for the coach is at the top. We'll be working our way down one of these days. :rolleyes:

TJ
Add all to cart. Checkout.

Latest resources

Back