Chassis
Freightliner
Engine
Cummins / I6 Diesel Pusher 600HP / 1,950 ft-lbs
TOW/TOAD
2016 Jeep Rubicon
Fulltimer
No
But with everything I've read about people having problems with them, I'm afraid to buy one. Can anyone alleviate my fears?

Note: @Neal, we need a drone forum!

Last edited:

Ok @Jim we're going to need a review soon. When does yours arrive?

By the way, that video of the plastic looks like it's 3D printed! ?

I'm beyond pleased with my DJI Mavic 2 Pro, if only I used it more :( The DJI software and their safety features I think set this apart, as well as it's ease of use and to fly. It's impressive playing with the auto features such as return to home and auto land and how accurate it is.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GDC5X74/?tag=rvf01-20

Ok @Jim we're going to need a review soon. When does yours arrive?

By the way, that video of the plastic looks like it's 3D printed! ?

I'm beyond pleased with my DJI Mavic 2 Pro, if only I used it more :( The DJI software and their safety features I think set this apart, as well as it's ease of use and to fly. It's impressive playing with the auto features such as return to home and auto land and how accurate it is.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GDC5X74/?tag=rvf01-20
I was quite pleased with my Autel X-Star Premium but the mount that holds the camera broke and getting parts for a discontinued drone are tough. The smart money would have just bought a used drone as they are selling used on eBay for between $5-$6 hundred. Then I would have had a bunch of spare parts, batteries, two cameras, etc.

But I don't always do the smart thing and I wanted it! :) Besides, I like the avoidance capabilities of the Evo as well as the 40 minute flight time. The X-Star had a 20 minute flight time, and that has always been enough, but like I said, I wanted it. lol

Look what flew in yesterday! Well, it actually caught a ride on FedEx. I was happy to see it so early as I wasn't expecting it until Monday. Now if it will just warm up outside, I'd like to get a maiden flight in before the snow starts.

DSCN3032.JPG

DSCN3028.JPG

DSCN3026.JPG

DSCN3018.JPG

DSCN3025.JPG

Last edited:
Nice can’t wait for the reviews and new videos

Looking forward to seeing your vidya's on YouTube that you share. Let's see some snow!

W
Looking forward to seeing your vidya's on YouTube that you share. Let's see some snow!
Well, it's coming down like gangbusters right now so yes, there should be some snow pictures tomorrow. "IF" I can get down the driveway. It's really steep and there's a hundred foot drop on one side. Not for the faint of heart. :)

Latest resources

Back