I want an Evo 2 Pro

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Season 1 Nbc GIF by The Office

I'm considering the DJI Mini 2 due to its weight. Trying to avoid upcoming Drone restrictions, transponder requirements imposed by the FAA. Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS)

I hate making choices and spending this much to avoid a rule that is not a big deal. My desire is the best device for the task such as 4K video.

My understanding of the rules is that current Drones that fall within the regulated parameters will need to be retrofitted with whatever tracking device that is decided upon. If that is not a big deal then no issue. BTW if your Pilots license is current it is good for the drone.

I hate making choices and spending this much to avoid a rule that is not a big deal. My desire is the best device for the task such as 4K video.

My understanding of the rules is that current Drones that fall within the regulated parameters will need to be retrofitted with whatever tracking device that is decided upon. If that is not a big deal then no issue. BTW if your Pilots license is current it is good for the drone.
Try enforcing that. Get the drone you want is my suggestion. Probably better sooner than later.

I'm not sure what rules you guys are talking about, but wasn't the last set of rules/guidelines made for drones that were over 5.5 lbs?

I'm not sure what rules you guys are talking about, but wasn't the last set of rules/guidelines made for drones that were over 5.5 lbs?
IIRC, it was 0.55 pounds; 250 grams. Am I right?

TJ

Oh, well damn. Pesky little decimal's. :)

Is YouTube down? I haven't seen any vidya's yet!

Latest resources

Back