• Commercial/Vendors welcome

I want an Evo 2 Pro

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Is YouTube down? I haven't seen any vidya's yet!
Yeah, funny thing about that. Turns out I need either a better editing tool (one that handles 6K) or a Windows 10 driver that my current editing tool can use. So I'm in the process of figuring that all out.

Works well on 4K video, but 6K, not so well. :(

You should be able to take the video, the raw .mpeg or whatever it is, and upload it to YouTube and it will process it.

You should be able to take the video, the raw .mpeg or whatever it is, and upload it to YouTube and it will process it.
Thank you Neal, but obviously I need a solution that I can use here. But I'll have it together shortly!

Thank you Neal, but obviously I need a solution that I can use here. But I'll have it together shortly!
Adobe Premier Pro, if you have Creative Cloud it's included.

I've often wondered if my drone calculated its altitude from the drone to the earth, or from the drone to the place where it took off from. Today, I answered that question.

I live on a mountain where the elevation is approx 4,000'. About 1/2 mile down the mountain is a field that is elevation 3,500'. I lifted off from the field and ascended to 400', then headed off towards my house. When I arrived a couple minutes later, I found that the obstacle avoidance would not let me get any closer. The altitude on the controller still said I was still at 400' but the video later showed that at the house, I was about 50' off the ground and being challenged by a huge oak.

So yes, the drone was still 400' above the controller, but only 50' off the ground at the drones real position. If the obstacle avoidance had been turned off, I would have flown straight into the old oak.

As a further test, I thought about taking off from the house and ascending to 400', and then flying to the field, which would actually put the drone at 750' above the ground. I fairly confident that the controller would still tell me I was 400' above the ground, even though it was actually 750'.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back