• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Question iPhone 12

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I have the 12 Pro. While the camera, processor speed and 5G are nice, I can't say that I feel like it was worth the cost of admission.

Heck no, you can buy a laptop with this amount of money. It was first crossing the $1K barrier with the iPhone X's and now look where it's gone and going? Remember how much we paid for a phone on the wall back in the day? And that cool option of "caller ID"??

I haven't done much picture taking yet but I was experimenting with that tap to drag zoom ring thing which is cool. Here is a picture that is zoomed in and it's impressive. Notice how well you can see the fur coat.

View attachment 4265
Great photo of Miss Elli! The new camera certainly does have a very sharp resolution. Our "girls" liked the photo too; they have beds "just like Miss Elli's."

On the "new phone front," our new ATT pay phone should be here any day! We finally sprang for the model with the push buttons rather than the dial. Wanted to move up on the technology ladder! It still takes quarters, though, so no worries about that.:ROFLMAO:

TJ

Pay phone in homes made famous by J. Paul Getty, the notorious billionaire who had a pay phone in his estate for guest to use. I don't think he even provided the dimes. I have a feeling @TJ&LadyDi has a fleet of Newmar RV's parked at his house estate.

Many anecdotal stories exist of Getty's reputed thriftiness and parsimony, which struck observers as comical, even perverse, because of his extreme wealth.[44] The two most widely known examples are his reluctance to pay his grandson's $17 million Italian kidnapping ransom and a notorious pay-phone he had installed at Sutton Place.

J. Paul Getty I ain't...in any way, shape or form! As for the "fleet" of Newmars, I'm having a tough enough time keeping one on the road. :ROFLMAO:

TJ

Two weeks now with the new 12 PRO MAX. It is as comfortable as the iPhone X in size. It is a big heavier and that's the biggest thing to get comfortable with. I despised the rounded edges on the iPhones but it is interesting trying to get comfortable with the squared ones again. It definitely has a different feel. I can one hand it just fine for most reading use, typing is two handed mainly because of weight and then a bit from size.

No remorse, great phone. Unfortunate how much they cost now but nothing we can do about it, people will pay and Apple knows it.

I’m settled with the size now, I love it. I’m really enjoying shooting more videos with this unit, the picture is fantastic particularly in darker rooms. The OLED screen is amazing, Today I’ve been focusing on the audio quality. It’s a very full, rich, and well balanced sound from the built-in speakers. Much better than my iPhone X.

Good video popped up in my YouTube feed last night:

@Neal what’s the story with all press about having to do recalls and issues with the new IPhone models? Have you had any of the issues?

I haven't heard of any nor have I experienced any problems.

Latest resources

Back