• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Joining Club Ninja

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
@GlampDaddy, I watched a video on YouTube Cooking with CG and he made a brisket on the grill and oven and the one in the oven came out better per he and his wife and had more smoke. I dunno. Decisions. Decisions.

@GlampDaddy, I watched a video on YouTube Cooking with CG and he made a brisket on the grill and oven and the one in the oven came out better per he and his wife and had more smoke. I dunno. Decisions. Decisions.

Silly me...I didn't know the oven did smoke. Oh well, now you have to decide. ;)

Now you know why I said both.

Sigh. Y'all are making me spend my pennies. I have been silently reading this thread, reading the posts from the FB page that @GlampDaddy recommended and watching Cooking with CJ on YouTube. Now I'm debating between the small Ninja Woodfire Grill or the Oven (can do pizza). I love my current little Yak Grill, but I can't use it at Hilton Head because of open flame so thanks y'all....Will letcha know which one I get. Feel free to comment on grill vs. oven.
Just let me know when we are close by.I’ll buy yhe food. You all can do the fancy cooking.😎😎

Just let me know when we are close by.I’ll buy yhe food. You all can do the fancy cooking.😎😎
Will be at Hilton Head National the 18th through 29th. Should have it figured out by then 😊

Sigh. Y'all are making me spend my pennies. I have been silently reading this thread, reading the posts from the FB page that @GlampDaddy recommended and watching Cooking with CJ on YouTube. Now I'm debating between the small Ninja Woodfire Grill or the Oven (can do pizza). I love my current little Yak Grill, but I can't use it at Hilton Head because of open flame so thanks y'all....Will letcha know which one I get. Feel free to comment on grill vs. oven.
Looking through the FB group @GlampDaddy references as well as another with recipes etc they are doing pizza on the grill.

The first cook was a success. I cooked chicken quarters for a total time of 27 minutes. I cook based on the food temp rather than time and when the chicken hit 165 ℉, it was time to stop. It's amazing how juicy the chicken was.

I’ll trade you sone nice cans for a chicken quarter?

After not using my trager in a year and a half, I recently gave it away!
Life changes reduces the desire for many pieces of equipment! Enjoy your smoking!!!

Latest resources

Back