• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Joining Club Ninja

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Air fry at 390 with smoke … all the rest is right on.
Important note about wings! I wash them, dry with paper towels and put them in an open bowl in the fridge for about an hour before putting them on the grill. The dryer they are the more you’re gonna like’em. Wet wings are soggy and suck!

@GlampDaddy - confirm your WINGS cook method was Ninja at 390 and cook until wings reach 165 and then sauce and serve?
Just for grins - after air frying with smoke, have a few without sauce and savor the dry smokiness!

Did a couple dozen wings tonight on ours.

400 in air crisp for 30 minutes total and mesquite smoke.

First off was quite surprised at how much smokey flavor they had. Quite amazing for the small amount of pellets used.

Did salt pepper garlic and tossed with a couple tablespoons of corn starch.

Tasted great, nice and juicy as well.

Need to tweak to get them a little crispier.

Just for grins - after air frying with smoke, have a few without sauce and savor the dry smokiness!
Do you have a sauce recommendation?

I can see where this thread is going, maybe start a new thread for recipes.

I have a confession to make.
Last night, while gently trying to gauge the DW appetite for yet another cooking contraption (her words, not mine), the DW reminded me that I had one of these Ninja Grills prior to the pellet feature being added, and she hated the size of it in the kitchen. It was given away because it was an eyesore (again, her words, not mine), so I'll leave it to your imagination what the response was. I did hear the word Hell and two other words that were indecipherable as I ran to the garage for safety. I may have to dream on this one or await an invitation from one of the Ninja chefs here on the forum.

Last night, while gently trying to gauge the DW appetite for yet another cooking contraption (her words, not mine), the DW reminded me that I had one of these Ninja Grills prior to the pellet feature being added, and she hated the size of it in the kitchen. It was given away because it was an eyesore (again, her words, not mine), so I'll leave it to your imagination what the response was. I did hear the word Hell and two other words that were indecipherable as I ran to the garage for safety. I may have to dream on this one or await an invitation from one of the Ninja chefs here on the forum.
Let me help you out, from a single guy:
  1. Don't ask for permission
  2. Mother's day is this weekend, I can't think of a better gift for wife and/or mother
  3. It's an outdoor grill, not indoor. Keep in basement, go outside in the radiation filled atmosphere and enjoy a great cook
  4. Google "man size dog houses" for great building plans for alternate living situations
Simple ehh?

Are you kidding me? Fess up, she was embarrassed seeing you out picking up aluminum cans. Pull up your pants, you know the ones she told you to wear, and refer to Neil's post on handling this situation.

We will be out west this summer, or at least that is what Marilyn has planned for us, so maybe our paths will cross and you can observe some Ninja fine dining. BTW, Marilyn approved of the message before posting it.

Let me help you out, from a single guy:
  1. Don't ask for permission
  2. Mother's day is this weekend, I can't think of a better gift for wife and/or mother
  3. It's an outdoor grill, not indoor. Keep in basement, go outside in the radiation filled atmosphere and enjoy a great cook
  4. Google "man size dog houses" for great building plans for alternate living situations
Simple ehh?
To late for that reasoning! He already asked!

Mother's day is this weekend, I can't think of a better gift for wife and/or mother
@sheridany no, no, no UNLESS there is something very purty in a small box in the grill.

Latest resources

Back