• Commercial/Vendors welcome

MOD Just bought a Dometic CF 80 cooler

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
When I had the fish flash frozen, they suggested to set freezer to as low as it would go. Might be able to set it higher for other food but didn’t want to risk it. I do like the insulated cover you got, nice upgrade.

For anyone thinking of ordering a 2020 DSDP, there is a typo in the Dutch Star brochure for 2020 -

6ca06f846a6c65d10115a8c9103dd56f.jpg

I tried to leverage this into a free Dometic freezer option but didn’t get too far with my dealer. You might be more successful with yours. [emoji16]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

For anyone thinking of ordering a 2020 DSDP, there is a typo in the Dutch Star brochure for 2020 -

6ca06f846a6c65d10115a8c9103dd56f.jpg

I tried to leverage this into a free Dometic freezer option but didn’t get too far with my dealer. You might be more successful with yours. [emoji16]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Interesting ?. All bargaining chips appreciated.

On the one we had, any relationship between the temp we dialed in and the actual temperature the unit delivered was purely coincidental. To get to 34 degrees, you had to set it at 27 and then if the weather got cold, you had to watch it or it would freeze.

I’d be interested if others have had similar issues.

Stayed with friends for a weekend in their Grand Tour this summer and they had a similar Dometic unit. Since it was my beer, I was responsible for setting the temp but had the opposite issue. Had some slushy beer the next day and had to raise the temp setting higher than I would have guessed to keep it from freezing.

Larger cooler in 2020 DS, now is CF-110. Now I can store more beer?

Who knew joining this forum would cost so much...

I bought the same cooler two years ago when I got sick of buying 20 lbs of ice every two days while on our trip. It really is a nice item to have. I used a MORryde freezer tray that is much lighter than the standard Newmar item, yet it's very sturdy and allows the freezer to come way out of the bin. Pic is from online, not my unit, but you get the idea.

.92-5073-2.jpg

Larger cooler in 2020 DS, now is CF-110. Now I can store more beer[emoji3]

I think they got smart when they added 2 inches to the basement. Hopefully you still have room for a shelf above it.

Larger cooler in 2020 DS, now is CF-110. Now I can store more beer?
I can state from experience, the "smaller" one will hold 3 cases.?

Latest resources

Back