• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Keystone Cougar 24RDS 1/2 ton 5th

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Unless something has changed, east of the Mississippi I'm not sure there is even one state that allows doubles of any kind other than commercial rigs. 5th wheel ,bumper pull , nada.
here you go!

here you go!

Well well. . I would not have guessed any and none are around me . Good to know even though I'll never pull like that. I'm surprised Oregon and Wyoming are not on that list. I have seen double pulls in Colter Bay last summer. How do they get away with that ? I even saw one guy who was pulling a trailer with two ATVs behind his 5th wheel . Thing about the whole set up was he had a boat and its trailer rigged up on top of his truck. I have no earthly idea how he got it up there and how he gets it down. People get carried away and it becomes dangerous.

Last edited:
Here we go. This guy knows how to tow and bring it all with him. Looks safe to me.
STUPID RV'er.jpg

Not quite what I had in mind, but it’s legal , and I’m comfortable with it. Im definitely going to go with a bumper pull with GVW of no more than 6,500#. Then I will have room to safety add the boat and be well within the capability of the truck and myself. I’ll post some pics when I get it all hooked up.

Latest resources

Back