• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Keystone Sucks

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I need a parts diagram a and parts numbers for the trailer so i can maintain it. I have no idea where the furnace filter is located or the ac filter.
On the keystone montana I had there was no furnace filter. Every rv I've had the air conditioner filter is right above the grill of the ac in the ceiling where the air comes out if you're not running it through the ducts.

I ran into the same issue. I have a 2014 that I bought last year. There is one switch just inside the entry door that I cannot figure out what it controls. I asked Keystone and they were no help

Attachments

• 20230430_184524.jpg
    20230430_184524.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 4
Five years is a bit soon to consider the trailer obsolete. My coach is a 2016 and I can get any info I need about it. Likewise for Newmar coaches much older. Keystone needs to improve the skills level of their excuse department staff.
Why? It left the factory, it is no longer there problem.

There are 4 corporations who bought up all the manufacturers and that's when it all went down hill. Profits first. The newer they are, the worse the quality. Unskilled labor, cheap appliances, and forget about customer service...
Try to find out the brand and model of your appliances etc, and look up that company for information.

Yes but it doesnt cover the appiances or aircondtioner or furnance or a parts diagram and many other things that are needed to maintain everything.
Have you tried going the website of each of the manufacturers of the appliances you have and see if they have any manuals?

If that fails, I have found some manuals on ManualsLib.

There are 4 corporations who bought up all the manufacturers and that's when it all went down hill. Profits first. The newer they are, the worse the quality. Unskilled labor, cheap appliances, and forget about customer service...
Try to find out the brand and model of your appliances etc, and look up that company for information.
Cheap appliances is another way of saying appliances built for the RV market. It has been a good 20 years sense I replaced an RV appliance with anything other than a household appliance. Getting down to the nitty gritty, even this approach is getting sketchy. However the life expectancy for standard household appliances is likely 4 times higher. That is just one of the reasons I choose old deprecated RVs to live in.

Latest resources

Back