Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

bobnjill410

RVF Regular
Checking things out on friends 2020 Dutch Star 4369. His KIB system only gives the furnace option in the bedroom not kitchen or living area. Looking for any suggestions as to why furnace option has disappeared in system. Any help is appreciated.

You need to tap and hold on the Home Screen for 18 seconds to get into the configuration screen.

Choose your model, then go into the appropriate room and enable the button.

Thanks MapNerd, Everything looked great following your instructions until we got to the Enter Passcode. No idea what code they are looking for. Any ideas?
You need to tap and hold on the Home Screen for 18 seconds to get into the configuration screen.

Choose your model, then go into the appropriate room and enable the button.

Thanks MapNerd, Everything looked great following your instructions until we got to the Enter Passcode. No idea what code they are looking for. Any ideas?
Hmm. No I have never been asked for a passcode. Can you take a brief video with your phone while going through the motions up to that point and post it so we can see first hand?

I am staying with family and the rig is in storage, otherwise I would post a video of the workflow on my end.

Try 0000

Please refer to message previous to this one. Through many frustrating hours of trying this and that, what we found as the problem was related to the “dip” switches on A/C number 1 on the roof were not set to the correct settings. No 1 switch must be set to 0, next 1, 2, . Hope this helps.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back