RV Model
Red 33 AA
RV Length
35 ft
TOW/TOAD
2017 Jeep Sahara
Fulltimer
No
Well we left for our last hurrah with our new motor home. This last weekend will be the 10th day we had to be in our new coach. We headed out to the Bloomsburg Fair Grounds to set up for the Eagle Arms Gun Show. Previously we had two separate stays, two days each of dry camping, and four days traveling around down in Gettysburg. I took my coach back to the dealer for a few fixes and away we went. I finally got my solar panels squared away, my missing screen installed and a new bracket for the back of the fridge that pulled away.

The weather out here in Bloom is miserable. Its raining hard, Temp is in the mid 40's with 30 to 40 mile wind gusts. We set up in their huge campsite. We have 50 amp service, water, but no sewer hook up. But there is a dump station. Best of all it is FREE.

Why bring a motor home to a Gun Show you may ask? Well after we set up inside, we went to our coach, turned on the fireplace, heated floors, and two furnaces. We cracked a bottle of French Merlot, while the wife got out of the oven the Chicken Cordon Blu, and baked potatoes. I even made the fresh salad. Turned on the news on TV and relaxed. Did I tell you how much I luv my heated floors....LOL Life is good.

My wife, my black lab Shelby and I are snug as a bug in a rug. While other vendors are headed for hotels, then trying to find a place to eat dinner, and make it back to their hotel in the storm for the night.

If it wasn't raining so hard I would take a pic of where we are camped, but I am on my second or is it my third glass of Merlot. LOL oh yeah, did I tell you how much I luv my heated floors....!!!!

Camp safe...... HH

Yep, you're doing it right!

Made in the shade! Reminds me of the time we slept through a storm in Palo Duro Canyon, looked out at next morning, all sparkling clean fresh day - having a breakfast of coffee, eggs, bacon, toast, steel-cut oats, blueberries and greek yogurt. All those poor tent campers trying to dry out their gear. I remember, and don't miss, such times.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back