• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Led puck lights source

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I didn't see the option but checked my order and chose the warm 3400k option. I've only had to replace under cabinet lights in kitchen and bathroom so far.

Replaced ALL (about 60)of my interior lights with these. I chose the daylight ones. They work with the dimmer feature. Since we have dark wood, I wanted brighter lights. Found out as I get older, more light is required. Changed them in 2017. Zero problems.

I didn't see the option but checked my order and chose the warm 3400k option. I've only had to replace under cabinet lights in kitchen and bathroom so far.
I just received mine and replaced. As @Neal said, exact match. Dims perfectly and no indication that it was replaced.

Replaced ALL (about 60)of my interior lights with these. I chose the daylight ones. They work with the dimmer feature. Since we have dark wood, I wanted brighter lights. Found out as I get older, more light is required. Changed them in 2017. Zero problems.
We did the same. Great customer service from them answering my questions before buying too.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back