• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

tasha

RVF Newbee
Hi
I just bought a 2020 Jayco greyhawk Prestige class c motorhome that has auto leveling, when I tried to use the auto leveling it kept giving me and error and about it needs to be serviced..as anyone else had this problem?

Check the reservoir level. Could be low. From experience, they do not work well unless full.
Does the leveling system work in manual level?
I found that on a Class C and on a Class A, the author level system would keep trying to level and kept getting high and higher. Wheels would come off the ground and the first step was a doozy!
After reading on another RV sight, went to manual leveling and found that it usually is very easy to do.
I use my phone with a level bubble on the floor and go from there.
First drop the jacks on the high side first till they are firm on the ground, then level the other side.

There are to many problems to list. Trying to level on a site with to much slope, system not calibrated first on a level site, voltage is low from a host of reasons, weak cheap resettable fuses tripping. We have come to hate them as techs. Make a complex computer controlled system from the cheapest parts....what could possibly go wrong?
Hydraulic or electric?

Try killing your 12v for 5 mins, salesman switch or disconnect battery

Latest resources

Back