• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Looking for warranty recommendations for RV and Tire/Wheel

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
I bought ESP and tire protection for my 2015 Ventana LE. I tried to use it 3 times. Without boring you with the details let me just say it was a waste of money. They always have an excuse.

Resale is a good reason to have coverage. Also, odds are the people that bought your unit are more likely to use the coverage just based on age. For people buying used, coverage does increase in value as the unit ages. Also, you can never be 100% sure of how the previous owner cared for it.
Let me know if we can help.
Ken

I bought ESP and tire protection for my 2015 Ventana LE. I tried to use it 3 times. Without boring you with the details let me just say it was a waste of money. They always have an excuse.
YEP, That was the norm for the aftermarket warranties I dealed with for 25 years in the Auto Industry. They look for a way NOT to cover the concern.

@Jireh Financial which brands of esp policies do you sell?
Good morning.
For RV we handle Cornerstone, NorthStar (Revolos) and XtraRide (Protective). I have had a very long relationship with each of these companies. We also handle all of these on our Marine side. All of these companies are also in the Auto and Power Sport business.
Let me know how we can help.
Ken

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back