• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Loves rv expansion

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Stayed once a few months ago for an overnight in Cordalle GA. Pull through spot, gated, well lit and easy to get around. Only about 50% full that night and it felt even less crowded than that. Would definitely stay in one again after a long day with a planned early departure. Doesn't have the charm of a local establishment, but sometimes the easy button is welcome.
A planned early morning departure would be another good reason to use this sort of stop.

Wow RV sites? I stayed at a loves with RV parking spaces in PA. Nice paved lot. Of course I was surrounded by bobtails, but that is ok. My generator doesn’t bother them. They seem to be filling up RV spaces everywhere these days.
Fewer shady characters at Loves than at Pilot.

I would have no problem staying in one. In fact, I had planned to stop at the one in Cordele, GA. It's across the street from one of my fav BBQ joints. But we ended up making a stop in TN instead. I have been adding the Love's RV Stops to my campground spreadsheets as they pop up in the states that I cover. I figure they fill a need. The Walmart in Cordele no longer allows overnighting in the lot. That leaves a Cracker Barrel with a tight lot. We used to have to park the pickup truck and 16ft cargo trailer next door in the Home Depot lot because it wouldn't fit in the CB parking lot.

Latest resources

Back