Chassis
Prevost
Engine
Volvo D13
TOW/TOAD
2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Fulltimer
No
I always thought this was going to take off and Loves is expanding their overnight stops for rv’ers which makes a lot of sense. We all need fuel food hot showers when we stop overnight. The downside is noise, shady characters loitering but I believe these are designed to get in and out with ease so I am willing to overlook the bad. I haven’t stayed at one yet (none in the west) but I look forward to it.

We have stayed at a couple. The larger one was gated in and out.

We will keep staying at them when they are on our route.

No issues with people wandering around etc.

Have seen shadier characters at some of the campgrounds we’ve stayed in 😊

Noise hasn’t been a real issue either with semis coming and going for fuel.

Attachments

• IMG_3536.jpeg
    IMG_3536.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_3537.jpeg
    IMG_3537.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 17
Do they have pull throughs at each stop?

There is one of those close to where we are presently, and I drive past it at least once a day. It’s just off I-4 at Auburndale FL.

This particular Loves is the worst of the lot I have seen. It’s filthy, crowded, and the traffic patterns in and out are chaotic. I’ve been watching the RV spots and note that a number of the spaces are occupied far longer than just overnight. A few must be using it as seasonal. I’m more than a little surprised Loves allows it. I cannot imagine staying there for longer than a night. The location is just awful.

Do they have pull throughs at each stop?
One we stayed at was a back in and only had 4 spots.

The one posted pics of is about an hour south of Atlanta off 75.

We've been through 3 or 4 in Texas and Oklahoma. All were nice, all back-in's and fairly tight, but doable, very well lit. I asked in Dalhart, Tx and they said it was $42.00 for a full hookup. I thought that was steep for what you get.

We've been through 3 or 4 in Texas and Oklahoma. All were nice, all back-in's and fairly tight, but doable, very well lit. I asked in Dalhart, Tx and they said it was $42.00 for a full hookup. I thought that was steep for what you get.
…but half the cost of KOA and while its marginal aesthetically, if its just for one night while en route somewhere it makes sense. Especially if you want to avoid walmarts and rest areas.

Edit - just looked at the Corral RV park in Dalhart - looks much nicer, big pull throughs, and its only $36. I’d choose that over a loves even if it cost a little more.

Stayed once a few months ago for an overnight in Cordalle GA. Pull through spot, gated, well lit and easy to get around. Only about 50% full that night and it felt even less crowded than that. Would definitely stay in one again after a long day with a planned early departure. Doesn't have the charm of a local establishment, but sometimes the easy button is welcome.

Latest resources

Back