• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Micro-air easy touch thermostat

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Okay, it does work. Before pulling it off the wall for some reason I decided to browse the settings. You have to enable the Gen feature. Top right of image below. It's disabled by default.

25B28A00-6A5B-4F5B-9716-44F1CBDC4612.jpeg

Never even thought to look for something in settings. As I think I'm up to date on updates, I bet I had that setting and it's disabled.

Did you test it all the way to shutting off when temp was satisfied?

Yes. Shut power off at pedestal then used WiFi to tstat to turn AC on.

I'll be reaching out to Micro-air regarding the thermostat and security. Twice in recent time the AC has turned itself on on one of the units. I don't know if it's an app issue when it holds a bluetooth connection or what. It's probably an app bug but there should be a pin code option as well to keep someone else in a campground from connecting to my t-stat. I'm not sure if you can, I can't remember the pairing procedure, but something I'll bring up. But regardless, twice now as I mentioned, an AC unit got turned on without my interaction.

I reached out last Saturday, they responded promptly same day and told me the bluetooth has a disconnect when the app is disabled. Maybe I didn't turn it off as I suspected, I'll continue to monitor and test. He also said there isn't a way for someone else to connect, I can't remember if there was a secure process of connecting initially. Support was very good and responsive and I passed on my suggestions for Alexa integration and also web browser capability of adjusting the t-stat like my Trane system (and previous Honeywell t-stats) at home.

Latest resources

Back