• Commercial/Vendors welcome

FYI Micro-Air EasyTouch RV Thermostat update

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
GEN is disabled again, even on the beta.

I was NOT on the beta, now I am. 99.0.6.4 is what the device and app now show, 1.0.6.3 was previous non beta release. Monitoring...

Is there any way to go back to the old version?

I haven't looked but imagine there is a way to choose which to install. As of this morning beta is running great and GEN feature remained enabled.

I haven't looked but imagine there is a way to choose which to install. As of this morning beta is running great and GEN feature remained enabled.
Is this a new Beta? If not what changed from the last post that the Beta was not working?

I checked the app and with the beta installed going to the check updates offers to install the latest production release. I know that version number is the bad one (1.0.6.3) so I'll remain on beta.

1.0.6.3 has a problem where the GEN feature is turning off seemingly after 24 hours which disables your AGS. I'm boondocking starting tomorrow for 11 days and will rely on the t-stat to signal the AGS to run A/C's as needed.

IMG_5131.PNG

I had my thermostat go to disable in less than 2 hours, during that time the AC did not turn on and none of the zones were changed. The only thing I did do was forced closed the app open it and check for updates. After re-enabling the generator I tried it again to see if that was the cause but the generator stayed enabled, so not sure what the trigger is.

If you rely on the AGS / GEN feature I suggest installing the beta.

In mine, boarded dogs at home, so not too worried about about AGS this trip, but just checked and AGS is disabled.

Has beta fixed the problem?

Beta is good no issues.

Latest resources

Back