Chassis
Freightliner XCR
Engine
Cummins 400 HP
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Fulltimer
No
I went to check on the coach this morning and exercise the gen, etc. etc. as it's still in storage for a few more weeks. During the process of exercising the gen by running both AC's I checked for a software update on the Micro-Air EasyTouch RV thermostat I have that replaces my Dometic t-stat. There was an update and looks like a significant one, the entire user-interface is different. Going to take some getting used to. For those with auto gen start (AGS) be sure to check that the "generator" icon is enabled as mine got disabled after the update.

Going to try and get to RV garage this weekend to brake for Magneshades. Will try and remember to run update and reenable generator option.

Notice a new user interface on my iPhone yesterday - much better! I like it!

I just updated my Easy Touch RV to ver 1.0.6.3. I like the new interface but now the Auto Generator will not work. I get "No AC Power"on the screen. Is anyone else having this problem? If you updated the thermostat you should test to make sure the Auto Generator option is working. I have a call into Micro Air just waiting to hear back.

Marc
2018 Newmar Dutch Star

I just updated my Easy Touch RV to ver 1.0.6.3. I like the new interface but now the Auto Generator will not work. I get "No AC Power"on the screen. Is anyone else having this problem? If you updated the thermostat you should test to make sure the Auto Generator option is working. I have a call into Micro Air just waiting to hear back.

Marc
2018 Newmar Dutch Star
If you haven't already checked, make sure that the generator icon is still lit up. After I updated mine about a month ago, it had disabled the generator option even though I hadn't enabled before the update. I don't know if you got the same update as me or more recent one but it had a completely different interface. Once I re-enabled the auto gen start capabilities I tested it and it worked.

If you haven't already checked, make sure that the generator icon is still lit up. After I updated mine about a month ago, it had disabled the generator option even though I hadn't enabled before the update. I don't know if you got the same update as me or more recent one but it had a completely different interface. Once I re-enabled the auto gen start capabilities I tested it and it worked.
Thank you that was the problem. I will test it but I am sure that will fix it.

Thanks,

Marc

Every update seems to disable the GEN feature. Not good, but I know to look for it.

Every update seems to disable the GEN feature. Not good, but I know to look for it.
And because you know, I know. Was about to say that I knew to check it after my update, because you mentioned it in another thread.

Somehow between yesterday and today the GEN feature disabled again, no updates I'm aware of occurred. I'll keep and eye and report it if I see it happen again. I needed A/C today while waiting for service and nothing, sure enough found this disabled.

Somehow between yesterday and today the GEN feature disabled again, no updates I'm aware of occurred. I'll keep and eye and report it if I see it happen again. I needed A/C today while waiting for service and nothing, sure enough found this disabled.
I was just going to post the same thing. Don't know How it got disabled but it did. Will keep an eye on it too and put a support ticket in to let them know there is a problem. Any idea why they need to have that switch for the generator?

Latest resources

Back